SHARE

Share

Thursday, August 1, 2013

interview with COPROPHAGENCY

new interview with a canadian brutal death band!
BAND LINKS:
FACEBOOK
REVERBNATION
MERCH



1) Can I get a short backstory on the band(Biography)?
Well basically, Coprophagency started and ended in 2008 as nothing serious, just a noise/goregrind side project from my other band Dislabia. And just last year I felt like making new music and because I loved the name so much, I used it.

2) What lyrical themes you use in their music? And what message do want to send?
Ugh... Death, Torture, all that sick shit! Don't really have a message to give *laugh*.

3) What made you to form the band?
Well last year when I reformed, I wanted to do something brutal and different. Kinda similar 
to say early Deeds Of Flesh, Disgorge (US) which has always been the kinda music I've always wanted to play.

4) what can you say about the latest album?
The "Parasitic Hunger" Ep??, Great!!! I think it's the best thing I've done yet.

5) When not doing things with the band, what can you be seen doing in your free time?
Ugh *laugh* Well, When I'm not making music, I'm either working or drinking, playing video 
games.

6) which song do you enjoy to play the most?
Ugh, I don't really have a specific song that I cling onto, I just pretty much jam whatever I feel like.

7) What bands have influenced your band and its sound?
Oh man, so many *laugh* Deeds Of Flesh, Gorgasm, Disgorge (US), Brodequin...even bands 
like Slayer and Pantera influence me.

8) How do you guys feel about the classifications in metal? like deathcore, metalcore and other subgenres and how some get a negative rep.
honestly, I have no problem with it, to
each is own.

9) What can the fans expect to see from you in the future?
I'm currently on a Hiatus for the rest of the year, Mabye a Full-Length in the future, we'll see
what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews